15 Apr 2012

Being Part of the Pulse...

There is simply too much to write on a computer that is not my own so I will keep it short and simply say that the wow-moments here hardly ever stop at any minute that we're roaming through the deep city streets and colourful surroundings. NYC is a country; even a world of its own and it's alive and breathing; with people rushing through its streets like blood through its veins. I enjoy the busy streets where tourists and business people mix and push each other from corner to corner. Hope I'll be able to write more when I'm at home (and will have my laptop back after sending it in to have it repaired)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn Du etwas kommentieren möchtest, musst Du bei "comment as - select profile" "Name/URL" auswählen und Deinen Namen eintragen. :-)

If you'd like to leave a comment, please choose "Name/URL" in the "comment as - select profile" field and fill in your name. :-)